What is Gynecology?
Gynecology covers a woman’s general health care, including care of her reproductive organs, breasts and sexual function. Gynecology also includes management of hormonal disorders, treatment of infections and training in surgery to correct or treat pelvic organ or urinary tract problems.
Who is the Gynecologist at Community Memorial Hospital?
Our gynecology specialist is Craig Hanson, MD.
What types of medical treatments and evaluations are performed at the Gynecology Specialty Clinic?
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation and Treatment
- Pelvic Prolapse Repair
- Bladder Neck Suspension with Taping
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Vaginal Suspension and Repair
- Infertility Treatment for couples
- Tubal Sterilization (Laproscopic & Essure Ligation)
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal & Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Hysterectomy
- Dilation and Curettage (D & C)
- Enterocele Repair
- Rectocele Repair
- Cystocele Repair
- Pelvic Masses (Laparotomy)
- Novasure Endometrial Ablation