Our Respiratory Department at Community Memorial Hospital provides testing, treatment, and education for patients and their families, from newborns to adults. We specialize in treating respiratory illnesses including chronic obstruction pulmonary disease (COPD) such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. Furthermore, we also treat acute breathing problems associated with serious or life-threatening conditions such as traumatic airway injury, heart attack, and stroke.
Our respiratory therapists provide a wide range of Inpatient and Outpatient procedures to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of breathing problems.
What Respiratory Therapy treatments does CMH offer?
- oxygen therapy
- aerosolized medication therapy
- chest physiotherapy
- mechanical ventilation
- airway care
- incentive spirometry
- obstetrics care
- Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation
What diagnostic testing does CMH offer?
- pulmonary function testing
- breath alcohol testing
- arterial blood gas testing
- treadmill stress testing
- echocardiogram testing
- electroencephalogram (EEG) testing
- electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) testing
- holter monitoring testing