CMH offers quality infusion care in a convenient outpatient setting for patients who require frequent infusions of medications, including those with central lines. We work with a diverse population of patients, such as:
- Patients with blood disorders
- Patients requiring intravenous antibiotics
- Other patients who require intravenous treatments, eliminating the need for an inpatient hospital stay
- IV Antibiotic therapy
- Central line catheter care
- Hydration therapy
- Injection services including but not limited to: Aranesp/Procrit, Neulasta/Neupogen, Xgeva, Vitamin B-12
- Medication Infusions including but not limited to: Orencia, Remicaid, Reclast, Venofer (Iron), Zometa
- PICC/Midline Care & Maintenance
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Transfusions of blood
Location and Hours
Ambulatory IV therapy and injections are offered at CMH through our Infusion Services Department. Please enter the hospital at the Main Entrance and check in with the front desk. Ambulatory IV therapy and injection appointments are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call for an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 419-542-6692 and speak to Laura Countermon. A physician order is required.