Enjoy the quality of an office visit, without leaving your home.
At a time of crisis, telehealth can be an effective means of extending quality care to patients while mitigating the risks that may come with an in-person visit. Healow TeleVisits are a fully integrated telehealth solution that provides patients an in-office experience without having to come into the office.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine uses the most up-to-date technology to bring quality medical care to wherever you are. With telemedicine, healthcare professionals are able to address their patients' needs remotely for many common conditions and ailments.
When, why, and how to use Televisits
For convenient, quality care – at work, at home, or on the road
See your own physician for non-emergency and follow-up care
Avoid the expense of travel, time off from work, or hiring a babysitter
Prevent exposure to potentially contagious patients
TeleVisits are easy – just use your smartphone, laptop, or PC
What is Healow?
Healow is a platform which allows patients and providers to stay engaged and to help patients take charge of their health. In addition to TeleVisits, Healow offers Patient Engagement tools and trackers, managing medicine, and online appointment booking.
Steps to use TeleVisit
1. Open the App store from your iPhone or Google Play from your Android phone
2.Type Healow App in the search bar
3. Type "GET" in the App store or "INSTALL" from your Android phone
4. Open App and click "get started"
5. Accept the following notifications: camera, microphone and location
6. Enter practice code: GDJIAA
7. Enter login credentials or create a new account
8. Click Appointments
9. Create an Appointment and call the office to request a televising to ensure your reason for visit is okay to be a televising
10. When visit time comes, click appointment again through the app and click "Start Televisit"
Still need additional training? Please use the additional resources below.
*Please note not all appointments can be televisits. Please contact your primary care provider if you have any questions or would like to change an existing appointment to a televisit.